November 29, 2011

NOTD - Back Alley Deals

I was out in Kansas this past weekend to catch a football game, so I took these pics in my hotel room. I just had to take pics right away lol. I ended up liking this polish so much more than I thought I would. I could not stop staring at my nails lol. 




When the light hit it - it was sparkle goodness!!!





I did not use a flash for these pics and I tried to stand near a window to catch natural light. Sorry for the bit of orange overcast. Hard to take pics in a foreign place away from home.


The camera can not capture the true beauty of this polish. LOVE IT!


I hauled a ton of polishes while I was out there and I will share them as soon as I can.

Thanks for visiting, and happy polishing all :)

3 comments:

  1. You have beautiful fingers. Your nails are perfect and love the purple color choice. This will be added to my next haul :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you!! You will love it once you have it on. I could not stop staring at my fingers lol.

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...