April 19, 2013

My first Julep Maven Starter Box!

Purchased by Me
 
I finally took the plunge and signed up for the Julep Maven Monthly Box. I contemplated it for months and months, and I finally went for it...about time already lol. 

I received my first introductory starter box, and wanted to show you guys what was included....


I picked the BOHO GLAM starter b0x and it included 4 Items.


ITEM 1 - Sample of Julep Glycolic Hand Scrub


I'm anxious to try this out. I have basically run out of my current hand scrub and I am currently looking for a replacement, so this sample comes at a perfect time. I love using hand scrubs after I use my cuticle remover to help get off all that dead skin from the cuticle removal process.


ITEM 2: Julep Instant Warming Foot Scrub


This is another awesome product for me. I LOVE LOVE foot products lol. I can not wait to use this. I'm big into foot masks, foot scrubs, foot lotions and foot sprays...anything for the feet.


ITEM 3 & 4: POLISHES ROBIN and STEFANI




I am loving both of these colors. Robin looks exactly like a Robin Egg and Stefani is a gorgeous black. I decided since we are still in April that I would swatch ROBIN since I promised blue manicures for Autism Awareness for April.


This is my very first Julep polish and I can say, I didn't really love it. The formula on this particular color was a bit thick for me and I thinned the death out of it. Once I added the thinner it was better, but by no means perfect. I have a lot of these 'Tiffany' type color polishes and they are all similar to this in formula (too thick), so I will not judge Julep by this polish alone. 

I decided to spruce it up a bit with a Jordana Glitter, in Cosmic. I purchased this a Kmart a couple of years ago and I finally broke it open today.


It's a simple glitter with just two sizes. There is a small fine micro glitter in  blue, and gorgeous medium sized hex shaped glitter in teal and silver holo so you get a rainbow of colors reflecting off them. It's super pretty and a lovely match for Robin.



This was very pretty and very sparkly, to say the least. More so than even my pictures show.


If you look closely above you can see pink, greens, blues etc reflecting of the silver holo hex glitter, so amazing.


I can not wait to get my first official Maven Box. Of course, I will share it here when I receive it. 

If you are interested in becoming a Maven you can click the picture below to sign up...



Thanks so much for visiting guys and see you again soon!!!

Purchased by Me

1 comment:

  1. Ooo Robin is pretty! I have almost every Julep shade but I think I just found one I do not have but need!

    ReplyDelete

ShareThis

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...